Signpost is a 50% per year growing technology company focussed exclusively on ICT in Education. The goal is to grow to the leading European ICT partner for education in Europe by 2025. With its own developed products and services, seamlessly integrated with the products of the world’s leading hard- and software vendors, it helps to deliver hardware, software, platforms, cloud solutions and digital content towards its students.
To accelerate the grow, continuously improve the quality of our products & processes and to take full advantage of the collected data we are looking for a Chief Technology Officer.
As CTO you are responsible for the product development within Signpost. Together with your team, you make strategical choices (platforms, method of development). You are responsible to build the desired R&D team. Reporting directly to the CEO and in cooperation with the business unit managers, product managers and other stakeholders, you help translating the needs of our customers to state of the art, stable and scalable products and services.
You also take a leading role optimizing internal systems with focus on maximum integration with our own products.
And as last, you think ahead. You lead in the collection of data for optimizing products and services and start with the integration of AI where possible.
In return we provide a competitive renumeration package.
The ideal candidate has:
- the eagerness to play a key role in our current and future growth, with associated pro’s and con’s
- an organized and creative mindset that drives him or her to find innovative solutions to recurrent problems, without losing sight of the overall view
- experience with people management in a similar role and has the skills to manage and support a team
- broad knowledge of recent software technologies
- has experience with project management
- hands-on experience with development in the past, at present good passive knowledge
- fluent knowledge of English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus